Friday, January 14, 2011


Today I ran BF 5 miles. I headed up to do the very northern portion of the Trinidad to Clam beach run. So I was running north of Trinidad today. Ran north 2.5 miles then turn around back to starting point. No doubt it was a rough surface. Nothing smooth about it. In the real race I'll be running about 3 miles on that portion of road. Today I did 5 on it so I should be fine. The pic is a self portrait while I was running. Not the best quality, but I do want to thank Apple for adding a camera to the current generation of ipod touches. Makes it slightly easier......A slow run, but a really good run ! I read on the internet something that really made sense to me. When starting to BF run focus on things in this very order - strength, distance, speed. Now I'm working on distance....

No comments:

Post a Comment