Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swag for my feet

I got a hemp anklet, and a bottomless sandal. Each item was customized, and took 30 days or so for the women to produce them. They were purchased from a web site located here. I don't know what struck me on the anklet. Just thought I'd spruce things up for days I wear shorts. The bottomless sandals I had some special needs for which I will discuss very soon in a upcoming post. Bottomless sandals seemed to be marketed towards women, and these were the best I could come up with for a male. I actually like them. It's gonna bring out my hippie side a bit when I wear them. It may take me some time to get comfortable with them, but like I said I'll discuss this more soon about why I got them to begin with. I've been thinking about getting a toe ring, but figure I should get comfortable with these two items first......


No comments:

Post a Comment